HEADER

Friday, November 25, 2011

DVDs for Sale

I am trying to clear out the clutter in my office. I need to make room for some of the new items I will be bringing into the house.

Here is my list:
Sonny Dykes series
Tom Lewis Single Wing Series
Coaching the Shovel Ken Leonard
2008 Wisconsin Football Coaches Association Box Set
2006 NTCA ClinicShot Put and Discus Clinic 2 Box series
Tunch Punch
Centerline Football
Vision Trainer
30 Speed and Power Drills for throwing (Shot and Discus)
Original DVDs from numerous series of the COOL Clinic

I have numerous books to let go of as well. Some of them are mint to worn condition. Please let me know if you are interested. You can email me fastbreakgrassfootball@gmail.com or you can leave a comment if you are interested in any of the above items.

1 comment:

  1. Could you send a list of the books you want to get rid of? Thanks

    Terrance Gant grindul2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete