HEADER

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Shawn Liotta's new book No Huddle No Mercy

A few years ago, I had the opportunity to see Coach Liotta speak at a Glazier Clinic in Indianapolis. His "No Huddle No Mercy" offense was the heading to all of his clinic talks that weekend. He puts in work. I think he had seven sessions! What struck me was his innovation taken from different teams he coached from Indoor League arenas to the High School field. He and I have kept in touch ever since. So this off season I was excited to see Shawn put all his thoughts into a book. I was able to quickly secure a copy and have started to fully immerse myself. My only negative is my old eyes have trouble with the small font. BUT it is chuck full of content! Plus,  that's why they make "readers" for us old guys... just don't call me (ok) Boomer. 




One hundred and twenty six pages of  pictures, charts and diagrams. This book has it all! The foreword by John Jenkins is priceless! The "No Huddle No Mercy" book has ten chapters ranging from Philosophy, Playing Fast, Off Season Implementation, and Troubleshooting issues. I will post a full review soon! Just give my old eyes some more time!


Here are a few sneak peeks!


John Jenkins Foreword!
Practice Plan Examples

Drill diagrams



Pictures from practice

Until that time check out Coach Liotta's WEBSITE



FOLLOW and Connect on Twitter 


Check out his CoachTube 14 course series... 
He chalk talks all his plays!



Here are my favorites






If you are lucky enough to see him at a clinic he does offer game film for a small fee.


 

Connect on Facebook

No Huddle Tempo Practice

Our Facebook Page

SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!

TBanks
DaCoachMo
Shotgunfootball


Connect on Twitter

@tbanks1906
@dacoachmohuddle
@shotgunfball





No comments:

Post a Comment