HEADER

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Power Spread Offense Clinic: #1 RPO, Counter, Bash and Reads

Power Spread Offense Clinic: #1 RPO, Counter, Bash and Reads

Last week, I hosted a Zoom Clinic on those topics #1 RPO, Counter, Bash and Pre and Post Snap Reads..... The Clinic Video is below....



In addition to this, I also upload Old Clips of Brent Dearmon Offense at Bethel and Arkansas Tech


I even have a special link for you to watch Clips of Power Read Toss:

My newest Coach Tube Class is out :




Also please Join Our Mailing List Below, Each Monday I send out 3 things I learned, 2 people to follow & 1 thought newsletter
πŸ‘‡πŸΎ πŸ‘‡πŸΎ πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ







Connect on Facebook

No Huddle Tempo Practice

Our Facebook Page

SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!
TBanks
DaCoachMo
John K


Connect on Twitter

@tbanks1906
@dacoachmohuddle
@shotgunfball






No comments:

Post a Comment